Pink Tentacle, mentioned in my last post about writing on water, is a techno-nature-near-future blog from Japan. Here are some of the post titles:
- Cookies made from giant jellyfish
- AIST develops dexterous hand for working class droids
- “Unmanned hotels” to lose front desk staff
- Baby albino giant salamanders in Hiroshima
- Walking Partner Robot helps old ladies cross the street
- How to catch a skyfish [skyfish are invisible creatures that are flying all around us]
Some of those titles sound straight out of the National Enquirer.